To attract and retain talented Student Affairs staff by providing resources and support, continually assessing needs, and engaging staff in the educational process through the use of Student Affairs best practices to promote professional growth.
Specific duties of the committee:
- Coordinate DOSA professional development opportunities
- Maintain a calendar of professional development educational activities
- Coordinate and review guidelines for the Outstanding Employee Award selection process
- Administer assessments regarding employee engagement, learning outcomes and core competencies and provide summary reports of findings to all relevant DOSA staff
- Collaborate and communicate with the Division of Student Affairs Leadership Team regarding current professional development needs
March 10, 2015 1p.m. Baker 233
March 24, 2015 1p.m. Baker 235
April 7, 2015 1p.m. Baker 233
April 21, 2015 1p.m. Baker 235
May 5,2015 1p.m. Baker 233
Check back often for upcoming professional development opportunities.
If you would like to add an event to the calendar, please contact April Crabtree at firstname.lastname@example.org.