Facilities and Locations
- Ironton Campus
- Proctorville Center located in Union Township, eastern Lawrence County.
- Ohio Horse Park located in Franklin Furnace, eastern Scioto County.
- Child Development Center located in Hanging Rock, Lawrence County.
- Outdoor Education Center located in Hecla, Lawrence County.
The Facilities Management Office provides support services associated with facility improvements and maintenance, campus sustainability initiatives, safety and security, special event coordination, and other miscellaneous functions.
Office Phone: 740.533.3960
Office Phone: 740.533.4618
Gearld (Gary) Payne
Office Phone: 740.533.4572
Office Phone: 740.533.4573
Office Phone: 740.547.7561
Utility / Custodial Contractor Representatives:
Day Shift: 740.251.3763
Evening Shift: 740.833.5155
Night Shift (Site Supervisor) 740.479.1393
Day Shift (Contact Proctorville Center, Main Office)
Evening Shift 740.866.7655
Who do I contact for:
- Facility Improvements Request – Adam Riehl
- Maintenance Request and Miscellaneous Minor Requests – Gary Payne
- Special Event Planning / Room Reservations – John Boright
- Emergency Situations
Objective / Mission Statement:
In support of the academic endeavors which are the purpose and function of this institution of higher education; maintain the facilities and physical surroundings to provide a pleasant, comfortable, safe, and sustainable environment in which to learn, teach, and/or work while ever striving to improve these facilities and the management thereof with the ultimate goal of providing superior services to our customers; the students, faculty, staff, and community which comprise Ohio University Southern.