Media Sales Institute
The Media Sales Institute is an intensive 10-day “boot camp” where students are immersed in learning electronic media advertising sales and sales techniques. The curriculum is designed to provide an introduction into media sales for talented students of diverse backgrounds, training candidates in radio, television, cable, digital and Internet sales. More than 75 percent of the participants are hired by media companies two weeks to one month following their participation in the program.
How Will You Benefit?
Media Sales Institute fellows receive:
- Admission to the institute, including housing and meals (valued at more than $3,000);
- Networking opportunities and career counseling with industry executives;
- The opportunity to build a peer network of media professionals;
- The opportunity for one-on-one interviews with media companies across the country.
Which Companies Recruit at the Media Sales Institute?
- Beasley Broadcasting Group
- iHeartMedia, Inc.
- Cox Media Group
- Cumulus Broadcasting
- Emmis Communications
- Katz Media Group
- Perry Media
- Radio One
- Sinclair Broadcasting
- And many more!
For more information, contact Greg Newton at firstname.lastname@example.org or Adaora Otiji at email@example.com.
Application deadline is April 24. To apply now, please visit nabef.org/msi