- Innovation Center Home
- Digital Media Incubator
- Biotechnology Research & Development Facility
- Ohio University 3D Printer
- Client Services
- Client Companies
- Join Us!
- Affiliate Membership
- Events & News
- Fueling Bright Ideas: E-Newsletter
- About Us
The Innovation Center offers a complete support system for early stage companies that helps to reduce risk and assists young companies in developing sustainable business practices. In order to get the most out of your time here at the IC, a set of requirements has been put into place that lay the foundation for positive outcomes.
Clients should either meet the basic requirements below or be willing to put these into place within six months:
- Be a technology-based company with growth opportunities
- Be willing to meet with the Innovation Center coaching team and attend locally sponsored business assistance events regularly
- Be willing to write business, marketing, and financial plans
- Have an accounting system in place (i.e., QuickBooks)
- Have an active website
- Have willingness to share experiences with other business owners
- Plan to have one full-time dedicated management team member within one year
- Have financial and job data available to Innovation Center staff to support grant funding.
Most important are the willingness to put forth effort toward growing your business and being open to working with Innovation Center staff. Staff members are friendly, approachable, and willing to assist you in any way to ensure that you receive needed support. If you have any questions, please contact the IC staff.
Accepting New Clients
Applying to the Innovation Center is quick and easy, but the application process is competitive. Get started today to see if you qualify!
- Complete the application (download here or pick up a copy at the Innovation Center)
- Sign your lease and service agreement
- Move in!
It’s just that simple! Helping your business grow shouldn’t be so complicated that it takes your time and focus away from running it.
Does Your Business Qualify?
Does your business involve doing something in a new, innovative way? Or does it offer a new approach to an old problem? If you’re an innovator, we’d like to speak with you.
Call (740) 593–1818 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today.