- Innovation Center Home
- Digital Media Incubator
- Biotechnology Research & Development Facility
- Ohio University 3D Printer
- Client Services
- Client Companies
- Join Us!
- Affiliate Membership
- Events & News
- Fueling Bright Ideas: E-Newsletter
- About Us
Networking—meeting new people relevant to your industry—is an integral part of any developing business. The Innovation Center provides a wide variety of opportunities to meet people who can be helpful to your business as it prospers, including:
- Social events at or sponsored by the Innovation Center
Innovation Center clients are automatically invited to our quarterly Technology & Entrepreneurship Happy Hour, which serves as an optimal opportunity to network with investors, inventors, researchers, key staff members, and others that can be vital to your business.
Client Networking Luncheons (bimonthly) are opportunities for Innovation Center clients to get to know more about one another and each individual business.
- Meeting other entrepreneurs who work in the building
- Ongoing relationships with the SBDC, TechGrowth Ohio and other sources of business assistance and funding
- Established, reliable connections with bankers, attorneys and other professionals who can assist you in creating a solid foundation for your business
- Training events that bring in many people from other companies and agencies and are a great place to network, find potential clients and/or collaborators, and learn more about building your business.
- Connections with local and state government officials
- Relationships with faculty who can share their expertise in your field
Successful businesses are not created in a vacuum. The Innovation Center will help you connect with new people, key resources and fresh ideas.