We are accepting applications for Club Sports Supervisors to begin working on March 16, 2015.
Here's How to Apply:
1. Complete the Campus Recreation Application for Employment.
2. Complete the Club Sports Supervisor Application.
3. Submit the above two forms, your position paper, cover letter and résumé by Friday, February 13that 5:00PM to the Club Sports Office in Ping 140 or email materials to Michael Potter at email@example.com.
**Click on "Club Sports Supervisor" above to see the job description!
If you are hired at Campus Recreation, be sure you complete the following forms prior to your first working shift:
- I-9 (Employment Eligibility Verification)
- Home Land Security
- Direct Deposit (bring a canceled check or deposit slip)
- OPERS (Ohio Public Employees Retirement System)
- W4 (tax exemptions)
You must bring your original Social Security Card & Driver's LicenseOR Passport OR VISA