Transition Advising will begin in winter quarter 2012.
With some exceptions, Student Services on your campus will advise you and you will be contacted by the staff in that office. If you are contacted by a faculty member regarding advising, then make an appointment with him or her.
All students will be contacted by e-mail with instructions about how and when to make an appointment for transition advising and will be responsible for following these instructions and keeping their appointment.
On the day of your appointment you should:
- Report to your advisor's office
- Arrive 5 minutes before your appointment time
- Plan to spend approximately 30 minutes with your advisor
- Review the Q2S transition information posted on this Web site
- Bring a copy of your DARS report
- Review the blank Transitional Degree Completion Plan (TDCP) posted here.
For more information about the Q2S transition for Accounting Technology, contact:
740.654.6711 ext 637