OHIO's Four Fundamentals
The Four Fundamentals and the four supporting strategic priorities will result in a restructured financial model that will drive the University’s budgetary decisions.
- Inspired teaching and research dedicated to students’ academic success and focused on the connections between student learning and the advancement of knowledge and creative activity.
- Innovative academic programs that draw on the best traditions and practices in liberal arts, professional, and interdisciplinary education.
- Exemplary student support services committed to helping students fulfill their academic promise.
- Integrated co-curricular activities that foster a diverse environment of respect and inclusivity and facilitate students’ development as citizens and leaders.
Four Supporting Strategic Priorities
- Short-term and long-term enrollment goals
- Financial strength
- The capital campaign
- Effective total compensation