Richard D. Piccard
Photo by Larry Owens
Application Information Solutions
Office of Information Technology
College of Arts and Sciences
College of Business
- Phone: (740) 593-1017
Snail-mail: 380-A WUSOC
Athens, OH 45701-2979
To get to my office, enter the West Union Street Office Center (formerly the "HDL Center") through the main lobby entrance, marked 160, just to the left of center in the photograph. Once inside the building, bear slightly left, proceed to the elevator, and go to the third floor. When you leave the elevator, you will be facing the OIT Service Desk, on the front of the building. Turn left and go along the front of the building to the far end (above the People's Bank). My office, room 380-A, is just to the left of the corner office.
- Education, Employment, Publications, and Memberships: more than you probably want to know about me.
- With the recent reorganization of Ohio University's central IT staff, I am now part of the Application Information Solutions division of the Office of Information Technology. I am still responsible for a variety of Web projects, including many of the Web pages that can be found on the Ohio University Front Door.
- As Adjunct Associate Professor I teach one physics course at a time, some quarters. Information about specific courses, as listed below, is included among my personal pages.
- As Lecturer I teach one MIS course at a time, some quarters. Information about specific courses, as listed below, is included among my personal pages.
- MIS 202 (which was formerly known as MIS 300).
Dick Piccard revised this file (http://www.ohio.edu/people/piccard/index.html) on February 7, 2013.