Math 3050: Discrete Mathematics
· The Final Exam is on Friday, Dec. 9 at 12:20 pm.
The exam is comprehensive. The exam is closed book, closed notes, one sheet of reminders is allowed.
· Test 2 is on Monday, Nov. 21 at class time. It will
cover Graph Coloring, Efficiency of Algorithms, the Maximum Flow and Minimum
Cut Problems. No books or notes are allowed.
· Quiz 2 is on Monday, October 31 at
class time. It will cover Chapter 10 of the textbook (Graph Theory). Graph
coloring is not covered in this quiz. No books or notes are allowed.
· Test 1 is on
Monday, October 10 at class time. It will cover Sections 9.1, 9.2, 9.3, 9.5 (Counting Techniques) of the textbook. No books or notes
· Quiz 1 is on Wednesday, Sept. 14 at class time. It will cover Sections
4.1, 4.3, 4.4, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3 of the textbook. No books
or notes are allowed.
Discrete math tutorials, lessons
in Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Math Forum - Math
Library - Discrete Math
Graph Theory lessons
madness bracket challenge
· Traveling Salesman Problem
Flow Problem on Youtube (Part 1, starts at 41:50)
Flow Problem on Youtube (Part 2)
flow and minimum cut (book chapter)
(software for solving optimization problems)