Math 3050: Discrete Mathematics
· The Final Exam is on Friday, Apr. 29 at 3:10 pm.
The exam is comprehensive. Closed book, closed notes, one sheet of reminders is allowed.
· Test 2 is on Wednesday, April 13 at class time. It will cover Graph
Coloring, Efficiency of Algorithms and the handout on the Maximum Flow and
Minimum Cut Problems (applications of Max Flow are not covered in this test).
No books or notes are allowed.
· Quiz 2 is on Wednesday, March 23 at
class time. It will cover Chapter 10 of the textbook (Graph Theory). Graph
coloring is not covered in this quiz. No books or notes are allowed.
· Test 1 is on Wednesday, February 24 at class time. It will
cover Sections 9.1, 9.2, 9.3, 9.5, 9.6 (Counting Techniques)
of the textbook. No books or notes are allowed.
· Quiz 1 is on Wednesday, February 3
at class time. It will cover Chapters 4 and 5 of the textbook. No books or
notes are allowed.
Discrete math tutorials, lessons
in Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Math Forum - Math
Library - Discrete Math
Graph Theory lessons
madness bracket challenge
Flow Problem on Youtube (Part 1, starts at 41:50)
Flow Problem on Youtube (Part 2)
flow and minimum cut (book chapter)
(software for solving optimization problems)