PUBLICATIONS ON ENERGY TOPICS
1. "Demand For Gasoline in Japan," International Journal of Transport Economics, 2007, (Co-author)
2. "Demand for Kerosene in Developing Countries: A Case of Indonesia." Journal of Asian Studies. Vol. 10, pp.329-336. 1999. (Co-author)
3. “Transport Costs and Residential Electricity Rates.” International Journal of Transport Economics. Vol. xxv, pp. 51-60. 1998. (Co-author).
4. "Modeling Impact of Transportation Costs on Industrial Electricity Rates." Proceedings of the International Conference of the Decision Sciences. Seoul Korea. June, 1993. (Co-author)
5. "Production and High Energy Prices: A case of India." Energy Conversions and Management. V. 33, No. 2, pp.99-103. 1992. (Co-author)
6. “Changes in World Oil Prices, 1980-1988: A General Equilibrium Perspective.” Petroleum Markets in the 1980’s: A Decade of Decline. Edited by Siamack Shajai and Bernard Katz. Praeger Publishers, 1992. (Co-author)
7. "Potential Changes in World Oil Prices on the US: A General Equilibrium Perspective." Energy Conversion and Management. 1992. (Co-author)
8. "Production and High Energy Prices: A Case of Some Pan-Pacific Countries." Energy Economics. pp.197-203. July, 1990.
9. "Demand for Kerosene in Indonesia." Proceedings of the Pan-Pacific Conference V. Singapore. May 1988. (Co-author)
10. "Demand For Gasoline In The Pan-Pacific Countries." Proceedings of the Pan-Pacific Conference IV. Taipei, Taiwan. May 1987.
11. "Energy Alternatives For Railways: Some Experience from Indian Railways." International Journal of Transport Economics. Vol. XII, No. 2. June 1985.
12. "Demand For Gasoline in Indonesia." Economics and Finance in Indonesia (EKONOMI DAN KEUGAN INDONESIA). Vol. XXXIII, No. 2. 1985. (Co-author)
13. "Distribution Channels and the Energy Crisis: The Case of Passenger Transportation." Developments in Marketing Science - Proceedings of the 8th Annual Conference of Marketing Science. Vol. VII. Jay D. Linquist, Editor. 1984.
14. "Modeling Energy Supply by Run-of-River Hydroelectric Plants for Large Industrial Users." Proceedings of the IEEE 1984 International Conference on System, Man and Cybernetics. (Co-author)
15. "Demand for Gasoline and Auto Characteristics." International Journal of Transport Economics. Vol. 9, No.3. 1983. (Co-author)
16. "A Long-Run Demand for Transport Energy: A Case of European Road Transport." Proceedings of the International Conference AMSE 1982. Paris, France. (Co-author)
17. "Cost-Benefit Analysis of Ponding for Generation of Electricity: A Case of Hydroelectric Plants on the Ohio River." Proceedings of the 4th International Conference Futures Analysis, Forecasting and Planning for Telecommunications, Energy and Public Utilities 1982. Paris, France. (Co-author)
18. "Economics of Ponding for Generation of Electricity: A Cost Benefit Analysis", Proceeding of the 1982 International Conference on Cybernetics and Society, IEEE. (Co-author)
19. "Energy Efficiency in the Transport Sector." International Journal of Energy Research. Vol. 2. 1978.
20. "World Demand for Gasoline: Some Empirical Findings." Keio Economic Studies. Vol. XIV. 1977. (Co-author)