I begin with a concept that drives a design. Every design is unique to the project and helps deliver a message. Then I develop the product.
Implementation is key in advertising to a market. Once a target audience is identified, a plan to convey a message is established and executed.
After every project, it's important to evaluate the success it generated. Tracking analytics and analyzing the results help produce more successful projects in the future.
Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs
Ohio University | Athens, OH 45701
- Establish branding and consistency for the Division of Student Affairs
- Consult with department heads and marketing professionals in 9 departments
- Lead the Marketing Committee, composed of a marketing representative from each department
- Design a wide variety of print, web, and promotional materials for the Division of Student Affairs
- Update and create web pages throughout the Division (CMS)
- Develop interactive web design pieces, including a monthly newsletter (HTML and CSS)
- Create media projects including digital displays and videos
- Oversee and implement marketing strategies on social media platforms
- Created and oversee an internship program through the Vice President's Office
- Hire, supervise, evaluate, and mentor a team of 5 creative interns
- Track social media and website analytics
- Responsible for the photo, video, writing, and design archive of Division events
Let's chat! Feel free to reach out if you have freelance opportunities, job openings, or just want to connect.