TESTING..1..2..3 ..TESTING..TESTING ...5..4..3..2..1 HELLO OUT THERE IN CYBER SPACE.. IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE?? WE'RE ON THE AIR. THIS IS MY FIRST WEB PAGE SO, YOU HAVE TO HANG IN THERE. I'LL GET BETTER.
I am Mr. Christi Allen Hardy
I had to add the Mr. because many people got my name confused.
Who I Am
- I am a student at Ohio University.
- I am not married-never have been-no kids.
- I am a hetrosexual male-and proud of it.
- I am 41 years old- a Leo.
- I enjoy the arts.
- I enjoy traveling and warm places.
- I like old cars and car shows.
- I like motorcycle shows.
- I like to watch movies-but I'd rather watch them at home.
- I like music-Rock and Roll/ Country/ Bluegrass/ Jazz/ and others.
- My Motto-Try anything once - Things you like try them twice.
- I drive a classic Auto-1987 Cadillac Fleetwood de Elegance
- and I also drive a collectors item- 1980 F150 Ford Pickup.
- I want an old vehicle or a replica of one with modern equipment.
What I Want To Do?
- I want to own a lucritive business, possibly a Hotel.
- Truely, I want to be wealthy.
- I want a Harly-Davidson.
- I want to get married-someday-to that certain girl.
- I want to build my own home..as soon as I figure out what kind.
- I want to travel around the world.
- I want to learn how to fly an airplane
- I want to learn how to sail - especially one of those big ships
- from the 1700 and 1800's.
I am finishing my last class to have a BA in History it sounds like a job for moose and squirl.
Would you like to visit our campusOhio University Southern Campus
Any questions, comments or suggestions so far? Send comments to the Bat Cave C/O Christi HArdy.
¡OLA Amigos! ¿Como Estas? Hablo Españole Un Poco.
ARE WE HAVING FUN YET? Kowa-Bunga Dudes and Dudetts!
I used to work construction work before going to college. For some reason we didn't get along.
DO You Like Ancient History? Check This Web Site
Myself--I Like Ancient Greece
Check Out Ancient Greece
By The Way-I'm From SmallTown/Anywhere USA
This One Is Called Coal Grove, Ohio.
It Is Located In The Southern Tip Of Ohio.
Population 3,000 plus.
1 traffic light, 3 blinking stop lights,
3 gas stations, 1 grocery store
2 resteraunts, a few other businesses,
and of course the local characters.
Actually BatFans-I Deciphered My Full Address
Coal Grove, Ohio 45638
The Appilacian Valley
Latitude 38 30 N
Longitude 082 38 W (Coal Grove)
The United States of America
The Northwest Hemisphere
The Milky Way Galaxy
On the subject of girls
What would Life be without them?
How about humor. Some Ryme Time Maybe..
Down on the river bank where nobody goes
Sat a beautiful girl without any cloths
Along came a bete nik swinging a chain...
Better not write the rest of that one...
Everyone needs to smile evey now and then
There has been a new snake found
It's called a Snow Snake
The snake is reported to be very dangerouse
It got it's name because it will crawl up inside you
(guess how)and freeze you to death.
Elsewhere in the news
It's reported that the headlight switch now on
the turn signal switch has to be put back on the floor
because some people are getting their feet mixed up
in the steering wheel.
When I was young we always heard about the activities
in the Bermuda Triangle. Has anyone heard much about
it lately? Could it be it disappeared into itself.
Hey,.. What would life be without a little humor?
Oh yeah..I want a tractor also.
Now let's talk about those S.O.B.'s that are
terrorizing the United States of America...
I believe the world should condem them and their
actions with a force that will send the world,
present and future, a message we will not tolerate
this activity anywhere-anytime.