Update: West Green 'gulch' to close
Updated Aug. 3, 2004
The Ridges steam project will require the gulch between Wilson and Parks Halls to be affected as follows:
- The area will be closed starting Wednesday, Aug. 4 (note: closing was originally scheduled for July 12, then moved to July 26, but there were delays by the contractor).
- The closing will be done in phases to allow parking to continue once the steam pipe has been installed.
- Work will start at Stocker and continue east towards Grosvenor West.
- This work will take approximately two weeks to complete.
- All work will be done during normal work hours.
- Disruption to building occupants will be kept to a minimum.
Facilities and Auxiliaries regret any inconvenience this project may create and thank you for your patience. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Customer Service Desk at 593-2911.
[ 30 ]