- News Briefs
- Ohio in the Media
- Senate Spotlight
- About Outlook
Send comments, story ideas or University news items to: email@example.com
Tel: (740) 593-2200
Fax: (740) 593-1887
| > HOME |
- Chemical Engineering
- SRDJAN NESIC, Corrosion Center/Oil and Gas Section, B.P. America, Inc., $12,500; Corrosion Center/Oil and Gas Section, Clariant TR Oil Services Ltd., $12,500.
- Institute for Local Government Administration and Rural Development
- PATRICIA DEWEES, Appalachian Leadership Academy, Corporation for Ohio Appalachian Development, $5,000.
Institute for Local Government Administration and Rural Development and Appalachian Rural Systemic Initiative
Gayle F. Mitchell
- HUGH SHERMAN, J.B. HOY, and SUSAN ABDELLA, ARC Technology Demonstration Project, Appalachian Regional Commission (ARC), $75,000.
- International Studies
- W. STEPHEN HOWARD, National Resource Center, U.S. Department of Education, $222,637.
- Ohio Research Institute for Transportation and the Environment
- GAYLE F. MITCHELL, Evaluation of ODOT Roadway/Weather Sensor Systems for Snow and Ice Removal Operations, Ohio Department of Transportation, $53,467;
- HELMUT ZWAHLEN, Improved Work Zone Design Guidelines and Enhanced Model of Travel Delays in Work Zones, Ohio Department of Transportation, $493,622.
- Student Affairs
- MERLE GRAYBILL, Ohio AppalCORPS 2003 (Operational Costs), Ohio Community Service Council, $52,321; Ohio AppalCORPS 2003 (Member Support), Ohio Community Service Council, $319,483.
- The Voinovich Center for Leadership and Public Affairs
- MARK WEINBERG, Whisman Scholar, Appalachian Regional Commission (ARC), $75,000.
- School of Art
- MARY MANUSOS, US/China Print Exchange, Ohio Arts Council, $5,350.
- Appalachian Rural Systemic Initiative
- JEFF DOOSE, SE Ohio Entrepreneurship Development, The Foundation for Appalachian Ohio, $158,000.
- Avionics Engineering Center
- JAMES RANKIN, Installation of a Commissioned ILS at the Elizabeth City Airport, NC, Elizabeth City Regional Airport, $38,260; AOS-240 Technical Support -- Monitor Fail-Safe Investigation at Tulsa, OK, Federal Aviation Administration, $27,596.
- School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- DAVID MATOLAK, ITR/SI-COLLABORATIVE RESEARCH: Investigations on CDMA Systems Using Multiple Level Sequences, National Science Foundation, $52,497.
- Electronic Media -- Ohio University Zanesville Campus
- KEN COLLINS, Passages to Freedom, Putnam Underground Railroad Education Center, $507.
- Environmental and Plant Biology
- BRIAN C. McCARTHY, Ecology and Cultivation of Non-timber Forest Products in Appalachia, University of Nebraska, $100,000.
- School of Hearing and Speech Sciences
- BROOKE HALLOWELL, Eye Movements and Linguistic Comprehension in Aphasia, National Institutes of Health, $116,517.
- School of Human and Consumer Sciences
- EUGENE GEIST, Promoting Head Start Mathematics Teaching, American Education Research Association, $12,500.
- Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine -- Community and Clinical Services
- KATHY TRACE, ComCorps Members Support, Corporation for National Services, $162,532; ComCorps Operational, Corporation for National Services, $23,426.