Vision OHIO milestones
- November 2004: The Presidential Task Force on the Future of Ohio University begins drafting mission statement, core values, and guiding principles
- June-October 2005: University community provides feedback on the draft of the academic planning document, titled Vision OHIO
- January 2006: Current version of planning document is posted online; the plan is officially rolled out at the first Vision OHIO Convocation; Provost Kathy Krendl releases $1.5 million for Vision OHIO-related initiatives across the university
- May 2006: Implementation teams submit recommendations for achieving the goals of Vision OHIO; the executive implementation team begins identifying priorities among the recommendations; colleges, schools and departments submit their action plans.
- September 2006: Executive implementation team identifies top priorities and makes recommendations to Krendl, who refers these priorities and recommendations to appropriate bodies for detailed planning
- February 2007: Vision OHIO Convocation will be conducted to review university priorities and report on progress.
Published: Jan 3, 2007 9:35:38 AM