- Integrated Video Calling (on campus phone to phone only)
- Built in Directories - Personal and Ohio University
- Others such as transfer, hold, call forwarding etc.
- Bluetooth for wireless headsets - many of the existing headsets can be utilized with your new phone, if you have any questions please consult OIT.Please note: features may vary depending on the model of telephone you have.
- WebInbox lets you manage voice messages and any message receipts you receive through a web browser. You can compose new voice messages, play, reply to, forward, or delete any voice messages you receive. Click here to manage your settings and listen to your messages.
- New Voicemail Message Alerts - You can configure your account to notify you either by email, text message or a call when a new voicemail has been delivered. All phones will be configured with the message waiting indicator (red light) when a new message has been delivered.