(NOTE: You must enable either all cookies or "session cookies" for the server "seminars.admsrv.ohio.edu" in order for the login process to work)
- Link to the main registration page Employee Registrations and Cancellations.
- Enter your OAK login username and password, and click "OK."
- Click "Continue" on the welcome screen.
- Click "Continue" once your identity has been verified by the system.
- Click "Register Yourself." (Note: Managers can also register their staff by clicking on "Register Group.")
- Click the desired seminar/workshop topic under Academic Technology.
- Click the desired course title. (In some cases there may be only one course title for a particular topic. If this is the case, you may skip this step.)
- Select a Session, and click "I'll Take This One."
- Click "Continue". The session you just enrolled in now appears. Under Status, a "P" indicates that you are enrolled by Proxy (i.e., by a Manager). A "W" indicates that the class is full but you are on a Waiting List; if someone cancels, you will be moved into the class, and notified via e-mail. An "E" indicates that you are enrolled in the class.
- If you experience problems registering online, please call the OIT Service Desk at 593-1222.
REGISTER VIA E-MAIL
Please send an E-mail request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In your E-mail message be sure to include the following information:
- Your Full Name
- Phone Number
- Seminar Registration Number, Seminar Title, and Date