Adobe - For Students & Faculty/Staff (Personal Use)
NOTE: The Adobe student/faculty/staff software is to be installed on the student/faculty/staff's personal computer - DO NOT INSTALL ON UNIVERSITY-OWNED COMPUTERS (i.e. university-owned dorm room computer, university-owned laptop, university-owned computer labs, etc.).
Available Adobe Software:
The Bobcat Depot stocks the below Adobe software for students (when these are gone, we will not be re-stocking):
- Acrobat Professional X for Mac (Windows sold out) (License & DVD) - $50 plus sales tax
- Dreamweaver CS6 for Windows or Mac (License & DVD) = $99 plus sales tax
How To Acquire:
Athens Campus - Students/Faculty/Staff can purchase the Adobe license/DVD from the Bobcat Depot, Baker University Center, 112 (Bobcat Depot Hours).
Regional Campus - Students/Faculty/Staff can purchase the Adobe license/DVD at the library located on their regional campus, except at the Southern (purchase from Computer Services) & Zanesville (purchase from Help Desk, Elson Hall Room 102).
You need to be a "currently registered student" and have a student id. Adobe software purchases can be made with cash, credit card or billed directly to your student bill. Note: No credit cards accepted at regional campuses.
You need to be a currently employed faculty/staff - please bring your id. Adobe software purchases can be made with cash or credit card. Note: No credit cards accepted at regional campuses.
Support & Installation Information:
- Once you purchase your Adobe software, visit Adobe's student licensing page (www.adobe.studentlicensing.com) where you enter the coupon code from the back of the CD case. Once you submit your coupon code, a serial number will be generated which is then used for your installation. The coupon code and serial number is a unique number for your install. KEEP THESE CODES - you may need them for future re-installs. Ohio University does not keep a record of these codes.
- Students are allowed to continue using the software following graduation or other departure from Ohio University (i.e. transfer, withdraw) subject to compliance with the EULA. Faculty/Staff are allowed to continue using the software if they leave the university's employment. Note: EULA is the end-user license agreement that is displayed and must be agreed to during the software install process.
- Visit Adobe Student Licensing and click on the "Help" link at the top for more frequently asked questions.
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for additional questions, not answered on this page.
- For Adobe Training, visit Adobe TV. Adobe TV is Adobe's online TV network, offering free training, inspiration, and information about the latest Adobe products & services. The best of Adobe's expertise and community is now in one place. Watch when you want and where you want, save episodes, subscribe to your favorite channel, and post videos on your blog.