Adobe - For Students & Faculty/Staff (Personal Use)
Ohio University is now offering several Adobe software titles to OU students and faculty/staff (personal copies) through Adobe's student licensing program.
NOTE: The Adobe student/faculty/staff software is to be installed on the student/faculty/staff's personal computer - DO NOT INSTALL ON UNIVERSITY-OWNED COMPUTERS (i.e. university-owned dorm room computer, university-owned laptop, university-owned computer labs, etc.).
Available Adobe Software:
The Technology Depot stocks the below Adobe software for students:
- Acrobat Professional X for Windows or Mac (License & DVD) - $66 plus sales tax
- Creative Suite Design & Web Premium CS6 for Windows or Mac (License & DVD) = $421 plus sales tax
NOTE: Includes Photoshop CS6 Extended, Illustrator CS6, InDesign CS6, Dreamweaver CS6, Flash Professional CS6, Fireworks CS6, Acrobat X Pro, Bridge CS6, Media Encoder CS6
- Creative Suite Design Standard CS6 for Windows or Mac (License & DVD) = $241 plus sales tax
NOTE: Includes Photoshop CS6, Illustrator CS6, InDesign CS6, Acrobat X Pro, Bridge CS6, Media Encoder CS6
- Lightroom 4 for Windows or Mac (License & DVD) = $83 plus sales tax
- Photoshop CS6 (latest version) for Mac or Windows (License & DVD ) = $205 plus sales tax
While inventory lasts - previous versions on sale:
- Creative Suite Design Premium CS5.5 for Windows (Mac sold out) (License & DVD) = $419 plus sales tax (ON SALE: PREVIOUS VERSION DISCOUNTED TO $209.50)
NOTE: Includes Photoshop CS5 Extended, Illustrator CS5, InDesign CS5.5, Acrobat Professional X, Dreamweaver CS5.5, Flash CS5.5 Professional, Fireworks CS5.
Titles that can be Ordered:
Below titles may be ordered upon request. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability and additional questions. Students will need to pre-pay for below items before they will be ordered.
- Creative Suite Master Collection CS6 for Windows or Mac (License & DVD) = $721 plus sales tax
- Dreamweaver CS6 for Windows or Mac (License & DVD) = $145 plus sales tax
- Production Premium CS6 for Windows or Mac (License & DVD) = $421 plus sales tax
Students/Faculty/Staff are eligible to purchase one copy of each software title. Both platforms can be purchased if needed. Adobe recognizes that people will change computers, and they do allow purchases for different platforms.
How To Acquire:
Athens Campus - Students/Faculty/Staff can purchase the Adobe license/DVD from the Technology Depot, Baker University Center, 112 (Tech Depot Hours).
Regional Campus - Students/Faculty/Staff can purchase the Adobe license/DVD at the library located on their regional campus, except at the Southern (purchase from Computer Services) & Zanesville (purchase from Help Desk, Elson Hall Room 102).
You need to be a "currently registered student" and have a student id. Adobe software purchases can be made with cash, credit card or billed directly to your student bill. Note: No credit cards accepted at regional campuses.
You need to be a currently employed faculty/staff - please bring your id. Adobe software purchases can be made with cash or credit card. Note: No credit cards accepted at regional campuses.
Support & Installation Information:
- Once you purchase your Adobe software, visit Adobe's student licensing page (www.adobe.studentlicensing.com) where you enter the coupon code from the back of the CD case. Once you submit your coupon code, a serial number will be generated which is then used for your installation. The coupon code and serial number is a unique number for your install. KEEP THESE CODES - you may need them for future re-installs. Ohio University does not keep a record of these codes.
- Students are allowed to continue using the software following graduation or other departure from Ohio University (i.e. transfer, withdraw) subject to compliance with the EULA. Faculty/Staff are allowed to continue using the software if they leave the university's employment. Note: EULA is the end-user license agreement that is displayed and must be agreed to during the software install process.
- Visit Adobe Student Licensing and click on the "Help" link at the top for more frequently asked questions.
- E-mail email@example.com for additional questions, not answered on this page.
- For Adobe Training, visit Adobe TV. Adobe TV is Adobe's online TV network, offering free training, inspiration, and information about the latest Adobe products & services. The best of Adobe's expertise and community is now in one place. Watch when you want and where you want, save episodes, subscribe to your favorite channel, and post videos on your blog.