Outlook 2007 (for Windows): Although mainly used as an e-mail application, it also includes a Calendar, Task Manager, Contact Manager, Note Taking, a Journal and Web Browsing.
How To Acquire:
Outlook 2007 - Windows - Download
For Faculty/Staff Only - University-Machines Only
NOTE: This Outlook download is not for home-use. If you need Outlook 2007 on your personal computer (at home), you must purchase Office Professional Plus 2007 from the Technology Depot (Athens Campus) or your regional campus. Faculty/Staff cost is $20 plus tax. See Office 2007 for more information.
Support & Installation Information:
- Computer and processor: 500 megahertz (MHz) processor or higher
- Memory: 256 megabyte (MB) RAM or higher
- Hard disk: 1.5 gigabyte
- CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Display: 1024x768 or higher resolution monitor
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 2, Windows Server 2003 with SP1, or later operating system
- Certain inking features require running Microsoft Windows XP Tablet PC Edition or later; speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device; Information Rights Management features require access to a Windows 2003 Server with SP1 or later running Windows Rights Management Services.
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or later, 32 bit browser only. Internet functionality requires Internet access.