The Adobe Contractual License Program (CLP) is a volume licensing program that simplifies software administration through a single license agreement. By participating, OU receives the benefit of a large-purchase discount, but will have the option to spread the license fees over the course of the agreement. The discount provided under this agreement provides 65% off the Education Estimated Street Price.
Centralized purchasing of Adobe software across campus (including regionals) is done by the Office of Information Technology. The license agreement does entitle end users (faculty and staff) to obtain one license and use the software at home provided both machines (office and home machines) are not used at the same time. This is not for personal use but for assisting with work projects.
This agreement can not be offered to students. However, OU does have a student agreement. See our Adobe Student page for more information.
How To Acquire:
The Technology Depot needs an departmental account number to process the order. Visit the Technology Depot or
E-mail email@example.com with questions.
Available Adobe Software:
OU's Adobe Price List (PDF format)
- Acrobat Professional
- Acrobat Capture
- After Effects Professional
- Authorware (Windows Only)
- ColdFusion (Windows Only)
- Creative Suite Design Standard CS6
- Creative Suite Design & Web Premium CS6
- Font Folio
- Master Collection
- Photoshop Extended
- Photoshop Elements
- Premiere Elements
- Premiere Pro
- Production Premium
- Type Classics
Support & Installation Information:
- CD/DVD (media) cost - See price list
Note: Media can be used for multiple license installs (i.e. - A department can purchase two or more licenses for any Adobe product and only purchase one set of media.) Once a department has purchased the media, they can use it for immediate and future installs as long as they have purchased the appropriate number of licenses.
- Maintenance is also available for some of the Adobe products. This provides a more cost effective way to stay current (usually about 1/2 the price of a new license). Maintenance provides upgrades/new versions through (October 2013). Product upgrades are not available except if there is a maintenance agreement in place prior to a new version being announced. Maintenance is no longer available for CS6 products; however if you have already purchased maintence before 2/1/13, it will be honored.
- Visit Adobe's web site for more information on individual products including system requirements.
- For Adobe Training, visit Adobe TV. Adobe TV is Adobe's online TV network, offering free training, inspiration, and information about the latest Adobe products & services. The best of Adobe's expertise and community is now in one place. Watch when you want and where you want, save episodes, subscribe to your favorite channel, and post videos on your blog.