Set Up a File Share Folder
- Select a folder, which can be either on your computer or a network share. Right click on the folder, select 'Symantec Encryption Desktop' → 'Encrypt with Symantec File Share...Advanced'.
- Add users or groups to the folder who should have access. Click the down arrow to display your local key chain.
- Otherwise, search for users by typing in their OHIO ID, or groups by typing the group name and clicking 'Add'. Select the user and click 'Add' followed by 'OK'.
- Select which users will be permitted to access the folder by right clicking their name and selecting 'Make Admin'. Designating an admin is required and must be selected before continuing to the next step.
- When all users or groups are added, click 'Next'.
- Once the setup wizard has completed, click 'Finish'.