Note: This does require Administrative privileges on the computer. If you do not have this access and are using an Active Directory joined computer, please see Installing the Client Software from AD Joined Systems. If you are unsure, please see your departmental support technician or contact the OIT Service Desk at 3-1222.
- Using Windows Explorer, located the download installer and run either PGPDesktop_en-US.exe or PGPDesktop64_en-US.exe, depending on your system.
- Accept the License Agreement.
- At this point, installation will being and will ask you for Administrative rights. Select 'Yes' to complete installation.
- Windows must be rebooted to complete installation. Select 'Yes' to reboot now or 'No' to reboot later.
- After rebooting, User Enrollment should occur automatically.
- When the enrollment screen appears, login using your OHIO ID.
- After a moment, PGP Desktop should be ready and available for use. Should any other screens appear, this may indicate a problem with your user account or install. Please see your departmental support technician or contact the OIT Service Desk at 3-1222.