Note: This method of installation does not require Administrative privileges on the computer. If you have any questions, please see your departmental support technician or contact the OIT Service Desk at 3-1222.
- Open 'Control Panel' and click on the 'Programs' category.
- Click on the option 'Run Advertised Programs'. If this is not available, please see the standalone instructions or contact the appropriate technical support.
- Scroll down the list, select 'PGP Desktop' and click the 'Run' button.
- After a moment, PGP Desktop installation will start.
- When the installation completes, you must reboot to finish. Click 'Yes' to reboot now or 'No' to reboot at a later time.
- After rebooting, User Enrollment should occur automatically.
- When the enrollment screen appears, login using your OHIO ID.
- After a moment, PGP Desktop should be ready and available for use. Should any other screens appear, this may indicate a problem with your user account or install. Please see your departmental support technician or contact the OIT Service Desk at 3-1222.