By logging in and using the university's instance of Qualtrics, you are agreeing to the following terms of service:
- Usage must adhere to the university's Computer & Network Use policy, Copyright policy, university brand standards, and other relevant policies, state, and federal laws.
- You must protect the privacy and confidentiality of student, patient, employee and other institutional information, as required by FERPA (privacy of student information), and HIPAA (privacy of patient information).
- In accordance with federal regulations and Ohio University policy, all research involving human subjects must be reviewed and approved by an Institutional Review Board prior to any research intervention with a participant. To learn more, visit:
- Refrain from collecting or distributing sensitive data.
- Use of Qualtrics is restricted to the university's central missions of education, research and public service.
- Commercial use of Qualtrics is not allowed under our site license.