Windows Live SkyDrive allows students to store documents online so they can access them from any computer and share with others.
- 25 GB password-protected online storage (File size limited to 50 Megabyte per file)
- Create private, shared, and public folders
- Store your documents online and access from other computers
- Watch this video to learn more
Important updates to SkyDrive - 5/14/2012
We wanted to pass along some information to you about recent updates to SkyDrive. These new apps and features make SkyDrive the most powerful personal cloud storage service available and helps you to stay connected with the files most important to you.
Highlights of the release include:
- SkyDrive for Windows (Vista, 7 and 8): Now SkyDrive is automatically available from any desktop app and within Windows Explorer – supporting files up to 2GB (20x increase) and offline access.
- SkyDrive for Mac: Brings our powerful file syncing app to the OS X Finder.
- Upload larger files: Now you can upload large files, up to 2GB from your desktop or up to 300MB from SkyDrive.com.
- Fetch: Forgot to put a file in your SkyDrive folder? No problem. You can remotely access any file stored on your Windows PC from SkyDrive.com in your web browser.
- SkyDrive updates for mobile devices: - Access and share any file on the go with SkyDrive for Windows Phone, iPhone or iPad.