- Download and run the Unity Prerequisite Check
- Download and follow the installation Instructions
- Click link to Install Unity Client (Internet Explorer is required to install the Unity Client)
*For Unity Client upgrade instructions follow this link
- Download and run the Thick Client Installer
The OnBase Web Clients have less functionality than the Unity or Thick Clients. However, they are an excellent choice if your primary purpose for using OnBase is for retrieving and viewing documents along with workflow interaction. The browser-based clients come in three versions:
- Point IE or FireFox ESR to https://docimage4.cats.ohiou.edu/onbasehtml
The following software is used to add functionality to existing OnBase client installations.
OnBase Virtual Print Driver:
The Virtual Print Driver (VPD) appears as a standard printer in Windows applications and enables users to electronically print documents directly into OnBase. Printing directly into OnBase saves the cost of printing and then scanning documents. This functionality requires the OnBase Unity or Thick Client be installed on the local workstation.
To Install the virtual print driver, download and install the following setup program: OnBase VPD Installer