OIT recently concluded a strategic planning exercise. I enjoyed the process, in large part because it provided many opportunities to interact with campus stakeholders and identify their needs.
I wanted to share with you the six goals that the process identified:
- Enhance instruction, learning, and research through support and innovation
- Acquire and retain the appropriate skills and resources to maintain alignment with OHIO's mission
- Foster collaboration and customer service through proactive partnerships with students, faculty, and staff
- Serve customers utilizing university wide information systems by increasing university access to these systems and their institutional data
- Provide a sustainable, robust, flexible, and secure infrastructure
- Pursue operational excellence in the management of technology resources and delivery of services
If you'd like to learn more, I encourage you to download the entire report (1.8 MB PowerPoint file).
Want to be notified of new posts? Subscribe to the cio-updates listserve, follow on Twitter, or add our .