- Help & Support
- IDs & Accounts
- Tech Depot
- Networks / Telephones
- Academic Services
- Information Security
- Web Services
- OIT Projects
- About OIT
download antivirus software?
configure Catmail on my phone/tablet/etc?
If you want to configure your smart phone, tablet, or other mobile device to check Catmail, Microsoft has a handy how-to wizard with instructions:
clear my browser cache: Android
To clear cache, cookies, or history:
1. Start your browser.
2. Tap Menu, and then tap More.
3. Select Settings.
4. Under "Privacy settings", select Clear cache, Clear history, or Clear all cookie data as appropriate, and then tap OK to accept (or Cancel to cancel) the deletion.
clear my browser cache: Safari
1. From the Safari menu, select Reset Safari...
2. From the menu, select the items you want to reset, and then click Reset. As of Safari 5.1, Remove all website data covers both cookies and cache.
Mobile Safari for iPhone OS (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad)
To clear cache and cookies:
1. From the home screen, tap Settings, and then tap Safari.
2. At the bottom of Safari's settings screen, tap the buttons for Clear Cookies and Clear Cache. To confirm, tap Clear Cookies or Clear Cache again.
To clear history:
1. From the home screen, tap Safari.
2. At the bottom of the screen, tap the Bookmarks icon.
3. In the lower left, tap Clear.
4. Tap Clear History.
report an Outage?
Call Service Desk at 740-593-1222.
get my Ohio password reset, employee?
If you have secret questions set for your OHIO ID, you can reset your password yourself at:
If you don't have secret questions, please visit our password reset page.
Information about training seminars is available at http://author.oit.ohio.edu/technology/training/seminars.cfm
report a problem with my telephone?
Call 740-593-1000 to report a problem with an office or residence hall telephone or telephone line.
find the minimum requirements for bringing a computer to campus?
get help setting up Exchange on a mobile device or phone?
Information is available on this page: http://www.ohio.edu/technology/exchange/access_mobile.shtml
Thank you for your interest in the Office of Information Technology (OIT). We take pride in our growing organization and the dynamic environment we have cultivated as an integral part of the academic pursuits of Ohio University’s faculty, staff, administration, and students.
J. Brice Bible, Chief Information Officer