- Help & Support
- IDs & Accounts
- Tech Depot
- Networks / Telephones
- Academic Services
- Information Security
- Web Services
- OIT Projects
- About OIT
clear my browser cache: Android
To clear cache, cookies, or history:
1. Start your browser.
2. Tap Menu, and then tap More.
3. Select Settings.
4. Under "Privacy settings", select Clear cache, Clear history, or Clear all cookie data as appropriate, and then tap OK to accept (or Cancel to cancel) the deletion.
clear my browser cache: Safari
1. From the Safari menu, select Reset Safari...
2. From the menu, select the items you want to reset, and then click Reset. As of Safari 5.1, Remove all website data covers both cookies and cache.
Mobile Safari for iPhone OS (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad)
To clear cache and cookies:
1. From the home screen, tap Settings, and then tap Safari.
2. At the bottom of Safari's settings screen, tap the buttons for Clear Cookies and Clear Cache. To confirm, tap Clear Cookies or Clear Cache again.
To clear history:
1. From the home screen, tap Safari.
2. At the bottom of the screen, tap the Bookmarks icon.
3. In the lower left, tap Clear.
4. Tap Clear History.
access the university's VPN?
Use info from the page including link for vpn access
report a wireless outage or issue?
Call the service desk at (740)593-1222.
Information about training seminars is available at http://author.oit.ohio.edu/technology/training/seminars.cfm
get walk in assistance?
Walk in assistance is available at the Technology Depot in Baker Center 112. More information is available at http://www.ohio.edu/technology/depot/index.cfm
report a problem with my telephone?
Call 740-593-1000 to report a problem with an office or residence hall telephone or telephone line.
locate a computer lab?
Alden Learning Commons Lab: http://www.library.ohiou.edu/serv/lc/index.html
Baker University Center Lab: http://www.ohio.edu/oit/techdepot/bakerLab.cfm
find the minimum requirements for bringing a computer to campus?
view university policy on technology usage?
Thank you for your interest in OIT. This is an exciting time to be involved in higher education as technology helps transform the ways we teach, learn and conduct research. OIT's flexible and robust technology offerings provide support for innovative academic programs, exemplary student support services and integrative co-curricular activities.
Duane Starkey, Interim Chief Information Officer