- IDs & Accounts
- Bobcat Depot
- Networks / Telephones
- Academic Services
- Information Security
- Web Services
- OIT Projects
- About OIT
activate my OHIO ID?
You can activate your Ohio ID at:
clear my browser cache: Android
To clear cache, cookies, or history:
1. Start your browser.
2. Tap Menu, and then tap More.
3. Select Settings.
4. Under "Privacy settings", select Clear cache, Clear history, or Clear all cookie data as appropriate, and then tap OK to accept (or Cancel to cancel) the deletion.
access the university's VPN?
Use info from the page including link for vpn access
get my Student/Applicant PID?
To obtain your PID you may contact the Admissions Office at 740-593-4100 or by email at email@example.com.
get my Ohio password reset, employee?
If you have secret questions set for your OHIO ID, you can reset your password yourself at:
If you don't have secret questions, please visit our password reset page.
reset a network switch?
1. Unplug the power cable from the wall outlet.
2. Check and make sure the Ethernet cable from the wall is plugged into the uplink port.
3. Make sure an Ethernet cable is connected to the computer.
4. Plug the power cable back into the wall outlet.
Information about training seminars is available at http://author.oit.ohio.edu/technology/training/seminars.cfm
get walk in assistance?
Walk in assistance is available at the Technology Depot in Baker Center 112. More information is available at http://www.ohio.edu/technology/depot/index.cfm
locate a computer lab?
Alden Learning Commons Lab: http://www.library.ohiou.edu/serv/lc/index.html
Baker University Center Lab: http://www.ohio.edu/oit/techdepot/bakerLab.cfm
view university policy on technology usage?
Thank you for your interest in OIT. This is an exciting time to be involved in higher education as technology helps transform the ways we teach, learn and conduct research. OIT's flexible and robust technology offerings provide support for innovative academic programs, exemplary student support services and integrative co-curricular activities.
Duane Starkey, Interim Chief Information Officer