I can burn the pictures, but not the poems / since I published them in books, which are on shelves / in libraries and in people's homes.
"Old Love Poems"
from Issue 11
- Announcing the 2014 New Ohio Review Prize in Poetry and Fiction. Click here for guidelines.
- Congratulations to Carol Anshaw whose short story "The Last Speaker of the Language" from issue #10 has been listed as a Notable in The Best American Nonrequired Reading 2013.
- Congratulations to Nathan Anderson whose poem "Stupid Sandwich" from issue #11 has been reprinted in Best American Poetry 2013, edited by Denise Duhamel.
- Free Classroom Copies: Click here for more details.
Bob Hicok's "Having intended to merely pick on an oil company, the poem goes awry", originally published in issue #7, and then reprinted in Best American Poetry 2011, has been turned into a Motionpoem.
Featured NOR Audio
Congratulations to the winners of our 2013 Contest!
- 1st- Brian Trapp
- 2nd- Bradley Bazzle
- 1st- Michael Derrick Hudson
- 2nd- George Kalogeris