Tier I Quantitative Skills
- Reason clearly and use logic to support arguments and draw valid inferences.
- Correctly understand and interpret quantitative and logical statements and data.
- Develop sufficient computational skill to manipulate mathematical and graphical information useful in their discipline.
- Express quantitative and logical ideas clearly and accurately.
- Be competent in the use of appropriate technology in the learning process.
- Interpret the output of a quantitative operation in their discipline.
- Interpret quantitative data described in print and electronic media, including newspapers, magazines, television, and the internet.
- Correctly use ratios and percentages in everyday calculations.
- Correctly interpret quantitative data from everyday settings, such as house bills and budgets.
- Correctly use appropriate technology.