These learning communities are designed for academic programs to enhance the students' knowledge and experience in specific disciplines.
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Business
- Patton College of Education
- College of Fine Arts
- University College (undecided/undeclared students)
- Russ College of Engineering and Technology
- Global Studies
- Scripps College of Communication
- College of Health Sciences and Professions
Offered to first-year students regardless of major or college, General LCs are thematically based so that students interested in a specific topic can share their knowledge and experiences while taking a common set of courses together.
These LCs support students in OHIO's Air Force and Army ROTC programs.