Apply to be a Learning Community Leader
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Learning Community Leader at Ohio University!
Application links are below
- Full-time Ohio University student, with preference given to undergraduates;
- have a 2.5 gpa or higher;
- be in good academic standing;
- have a genuine desire to work with students;
- have the ability to relate to students from a variety of backgrounds and abilities;
- have an understanding of and sensitivity to transition concerns and problems faced by new students;
- possess strong verbal and written communication skills;
- be knowledgeable about residence life, student services, campus resources, and student activities;
- have experience working with or an understanding of the process of facilitating small groups as an educator;
- have a good knowledge of university policies and procedures;
- be comfortable initiating contact with faculty members and planning activities to involve them; and
- have the ability and desire to work as a team member.
Ready to submit your application or reference? Our online forms are immediately below. Good luck!
Already a LCL or in Learning Communities' eligibility pool? Simply send an email to Wendy Rogers saying you want to apply/work again in 2015-16. Thanks!