The Campus Involvement Center’s mission is to provide meaningful, high quality out-of-class opportunities through programs and experiences that foster
- student leadership and leadership development,
- practical application of classroom learning,
- the development of healthy lifestyles including low risk choices,
- participation in student organizations
- and involvement and service in Athens and the greater community;
all guided to reflect the five core values of Ohio University: character, community citizenship, civility and commitment.