International Conference on Perpetual Pavement 2009
September 30-October 2, 2009 - Columbus, Ohio, USA
Call for Papers
This is an initial call for abstracts for papers that address topics related to perpetual pavements, particularly life cycle analysis, sustainability, and maintenance. Upon acceptance of the abstract, a full-length paper will be requested from the authors. Manuscripts will be provided to all registered attendees on a CD. Topics are listed below.
Papers are invited on the following topics:
- Life cycle analysis
- Accelerated pavement load testing and results
- Calibration and verification of design methodology
- Case histories
- Controlled vehicle and nondestructive testing and results
- Design approach
- Field data on response and performance
- Forensic studies
- Mechanical properties of materials
- Mix design
Abstracts should be 500 words maximum and must include the title of the paper, authors’ names and affiliations, and contact information for the corresponding author.
Documents must be in pdf or Microsoft Word format.
Abstracts may be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.