Faculty & Staff Resource Fair
~ October 9, 2012, 11am- 3pm, Baker University Center Ballroom ~
Human Resources invites all faculty and staff to attend the Faculty & Staff Resource fair. Stop by and learn more about the following groups:
- 30 Mile Meal Project
- Administrative Senate
- AFSCME Ohio Council 8 NEW!
- Anthem Blue Cross/ Blue Shield
- Athletics NEW!
- AXA Equitable
- Campus Recreation
- Chase Banks
- Christian Laver & Associates, Lincoln Financial Advisors
- Classified Senate
- COAD (Corporation for Ohio Appalachian Development) NEW!
- Culinary Services
- Hearing Speech & Language Clinic NEW!
- IMPACT Solutions/Personalized Medical Guidance
- Interior Services
- Kennedy Museum of Art & The Ridges Cafe
- Kroger Pharmacy
- Legacy Services (long term care insurance)
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
- O'Bleness Health System
- Ohio Deferred Compensation
- Ohio Tuition Trust Authority
- Ohio University Credit Union
- OUHCOM- Community Health Programs/ Health Kiosk
- OU Women's Club NEW!
- Printing Services
- Procure to Pay Services NEW!
- Risk Management & Safety
- Snider, Fuller & Associates/ Southeast Planning Assoc.
- Sports Administration NEW!
- STRS OHIO (State Teacher Retirement System)
- The Legend Group
- Undergraduate Admissions NEW!
- United Appeal for Athens County
- UNUM NEW!
- University Medical Associates
- VALIC Financial Advisors NEW!
- VSP (Vision Service Plan)
- Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network
Bring a supply of your business cards or small slips of paper with your name and contact information to enter DOOR PRIZE DRAWINGS at participating tables.
Free Flu Shots Available During the Fair
We are pleased to, once again, welcome Kroger Pharmacy to this years' event. Kroger will provide free flu shots to employees covered by Ohio University's Anthem/Express Scripts health plans. Those who wish to receive a flu shot during the fair should download the Kroger Flu Shot Consent Form and bring the completed form along with an Express Scripts identification card. The Express Scripts ID card MUST be presented in order to receive the shot at the Resource Fair. For more information on Flu Shot Options for Employees and their Families visit: http://www.ohio.edu/hr/updates/flu_shots.cfm
Employees are asked to RSVP for the event through the link provided in the individual email sent from 'email@example.com' OR at the following site: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2012_OHIO_Resource_Fair