Separating from OHIO
You are leaving at your own choice by retiring, resigning or fulfilling a limited term appointment.
Involuntary Due to Reduction in Force
You are leaving because you are laid off, your appointment is not renewed or you lose your position due to a unit reorganization.
If you are separating employment with Ohio University, you'll want to make sure you have taken care of all necessary details.
- Contact a member of the benefits staff for information on continuation of benefits (COBRA); click here to view the COBRA rates
- Return all university property i.e. keys, computer related equipment, cell phones, etc.
- Return your Ohio University identification card
- Your Faculty/Staff parking permit should be returned to Parking Services
- Complete the Employment Exit Interview Form
- Contact the Payroll Department with questions regarding vacation payout, etc.