Submit thie CDP Application form, along with the following by June 1, 2012:
- Letter of application
Please explain (1) how you will benefit from your participation and completion of this program, (2) how your job will be positively affected by your CDP participation,and (3) how the university will benefit when you have successfully completed this program. (Limit 2 pages)
- Standard resume
Please include contact information for two references who support your candidacy for this program.(Limit 2 pages)
- Letter of support
from your supervisor. (Limit 1 page)
- Signed copy of the CDP Plan
All application materials should be delivered to:
236C Human Resources & Training Center
For more information please contact Teri at 593-1617 or email@example.com.
- Applicants must be current OU employee, successfully completed employment probation, and have a minimum of twelve months experience at OU (as of Aug. 24, 2012).
- Only complete application packets will be reviewed by HR and the Classified Senate Executive Committee.
- Program enrollment is limited to 30 participants.The current course structure is based on the available semester information.
- If you are selected into the program then you must submit a copy of your official high school transcript or a college transcript for CDP and OU enrollment.
- All applicants will be notified of their program status by July 1, 2012.