- Residential Housing Home
- Returning Student Room Selection
- Department Profile
- Contracts & Assignments
- Residential Education
- Residence Halls
- University Apartments
- Guest & Interim Housing
- Planning & Assessment
- Staff Only Processes
- Campus Involvement Center
- Campus Recreation
- Career & Leadership Development Center
- Community Standards & Student Responsibility
- Commuter Student Services
- Conference Services
- Counseling & Psychological Services
- Culinary Services
- Division of Student Affairs
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Health Promotion
- Maintenance (Facilities Management)
- Off-Campus Living
- Office of Information Technology
- Ohio University Police (OUPD)
- Parking Services
- Path to Promise
- Student Health Services
- University Custodial Services
Student Interim Housing
Interim / Temporary Housing is designed to house Ohio University students who need temporary housing accommodations during official University break periods as well as at the end of spring semester and prior to the opening of fall semester. Interim / Temporary housing charges are added to the student's university account. Meals are at the student's expense and preference.
Spring Break 2014:
Who is Eligible?
Beginning Friday, February 28, 2104, any current Residential Housing student needing to stay on-campus during the Spring Break period (Saturday, March 1 – Sunday, March 9) will be able to move into a temporary room in Cady Hall. Students may not stay in their academic year room assignment during the break period. Students may apply for Interim Housing for Spring Break beginning on Monday, February 17. Interim Housing rooms are limited and requests will be accommodated on a first-come, first-serve basis. After completing the online application for Interim / Temporary Housing you will receive an email confirmation regarding details of the check-in process.
The cost per student for interim housing is approximately $28 per night or $125 per week. This fee will be automatically charged to your student account upon making your reservation online.
No rental linens will be available for Interim Housing for Spring Break 2013-2014. Students should bring their own linens.
Cancellation of reservations must be received at least 72 hours prior to the reservation date. To cancel your reservation, email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a cancellation number for your records. If notification of cancellation is not received 72 hours prior to reservation date, your student account will be billed for the original reservation dates.
When can I make a reservation?
We will begin accepting online reservations for Interim / Temporary Housing beginning Monday, February 17, 2014.
How do I make a reservation?
- Visit: www.ohio.edu/myhousing
- Select 'Apply Online'
- Select Spring Break 2014 Interim / Temporary Application from the selection menu
- Answer the questions associated with the application
- Hit submit
How do I check-in?
- Check-in will be on Friday, February 28, 2104 at the Residential Housing Office (Chubb Hall 060) from noon-5pm.
- Students may also check-in at the Cady Hall Staff Office (1st floor) every night of Interim Housing between 8pm-10pm (Feb. 28-March 8)
- A student employee will assist you in getting checked into your room. You will be assigned a key for the outside door of the building and for your room.
How do I check out?
- Students staying in Cady Hall during the Spring Break 2014 Interim period will have to vacate their room in Cady Hall and checkout with a staff member.
- Students can move back into their Spring semester room assignments starting on Sunday, March 9 at 9am.
- All students must be moved out of Cady Hall by Sunday, March 9, 2014 at 1pm.
I need Interim / Temporary Housing at the beginning and end of the term...
If you need Interim / Temporary Housing at the end of a term (beginning of the interim / temporary session) and at the beginning of the next term (end of the interim / temporary session), you must submit two reservations--one for each time period. Please contact email@example.com if you have questions.
Click Here to Register Online for Interim / Temporary Housing through MyHousing