- Psychological Health
- Sexual Assault
Live Well @OHIO
- Getting in the game (intramurals)
- A look at WellWorks [video]
- Find adventure with Outdoor Pursuits [multimedia]
- Getting into the Charles J. Ping Center [video]
- Eat well, live well (nutrition counseling)
- Frosty fun and fitness [video]
- Campus eats (healthy foods in the dining halls)
- Stress stoppers
- Be well, stay well
- Student Sponsored Resources
Meningitis: Causes, symptoms and prevention tips
Athens City-County Health Commissioner Dr. James Gaskell discusses the causes and symptoms of bacterial meningitis, and what to do if an Ohio University student thinks they may have contracted the disease.
Word on the Street: Meningitis
Meningitis is a risk for all college students. In this edition of "Word on the Street," Lo Martinez asks fellow Ohio University students what they know about the disease and provides some hard facts and prevention tips.tmh
Meningitis "do's" and "don'ts"
Ohio University freshman Caleigh Bourgeois offers tips on how students can protect themselves against meningitis.
Meningitis survivors speak out
Ten percent of meningitis victims don’t live to tell their stories. Ohio University students Robert and Kevin are among the survivors.
Here, Robert and Kevin speak out about their experiences. By sharing their personal struggles, they seek to educate the campus community on the risks, symptoms and prevention of meningitis.