Welcome to Ohio University! As a new student, there are many important things to do before starting classes.
- Log into your Ohio.edu email account and set it up. This login and password will be your primary login for all Ohio University online services.
- Log into you MyOHIO Student center to monitor your status, including your To Do List, Holds and Bills.
- To Do List: If there are documents required to complete your admission file, please upload them here: https://www.ohio.edu/graduate/apply/app-upload.cfm or submit official transcripts to 1 Ohio University, 220 RTEC, Athens, OH 45701. If you are requesting an electronic transcript, select Ohio University from the list of available institutions or if you need to provide an email address, submit firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Conditional Admission status is not a Registration Hold. Refer to your admission letter to learn about your conditional admission status.
- Make sure you have health insurance. You cannot take courses at OU without having health insurance. (International students are required to use the OU student health insurance plan.)
- Be sure to attend the New Graduate Student Orientation and check with your department for any departmental orientations.