- All programs require completion of the on-line application at . If you have trouble with this system please try the fix on the , if that doesn't work, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There may be supplemental materials specific to the program, please visit the page of the specific program you are interested in for the checklist that includes all application details or request information from the Office of Global Health Programs.
- If you are NOT an Ohio University Student, you will need to complete additional paperwork as well as sign up for an OHIO e-mail account. Please consult the checklist of the program to which you are applying.
- Once you have been accepted to a program you will receive a letter indicating additional requirements for the specific program (also detailed in the program checklist). These requirements may include an application fee, program deposit and the purchase of malpractice insurance. All programs require submission of an Smart Traveler Enrollment Program Confirmation, an HTH Enrollment & SOS Sign Off form, a copy of the photo page of your passport, confirmation of required vaccinations and submission of your flight itinerary, unless traveling on a group flight.
Program Application Deadlines
- Program deadlines for Winter and Spring Break programs vary. Please check the specific program page for more information.
- The deadline for OHIO Faculty Directed Summer 2014 Programs is February 2, 2014.
- Applications for Independent International Opportunities should be submitted at least 6 months prior to departure.