1) Submission of a completed application form
2) A GPA of 2.75 or higher is preferred. For lower GPA's, please explain extenuating circumstances
3) Submission of a thoughtful, 500-word essay consisting of the following:
a) Referring to the GLC website, explain why you would be a good fit for the GLC program
b) Referring to the GLC website, explain what you hope to gain by being a member of the GLC. Share your thoughts on how the GLC experience will support and fit with your other college or future career interests
4) Provide a resume or brief bio-sketch (about 500 words). Explain and/or give examples of your leadership and/or international goals and/or skills
5) Completion by the applicant of an interview with a panel of GLC faculty/staff
If you prefer to submit an electronic application, please retrieve the application form below and e-mail it to email@example.com.
Admission to the Global Leadership Center is competitive and cannot be guaranteed to all students meeting the admission criteria. Admission will be considered on a rolling basis beginning fall quarter. Students will be contacted for interviews. Thirty students will be accepted for Fall Semester 2013. Qualified students may also be placed on a wait list pending openings.