Carry-Out Policy For Select Dining Halls
In an effort to provide further flexibility to our customers while keeping costs down, Ohio University Culinary Services has implemented a Carry-Out Policy available at Shively Court during breakfast, all day at Nelson Court and Jefferson Dining Hall, and Friday dinner through Saturday Dinner at Boyd Dining Hall. For more information on when these policies are available, please visit the "Locations & Hours" menu.
Here is how the Carry-Out policy works:
- At the Dining Hall, tell the checker that you would like the Grab ‘N Go option;
- The checker will swipe your ID card;
- You will receive two (2) containers: a large sectioned container, and an insulated cup with a lid;
- You are now free to enter the Dining Hall, make your selections. Stop by the checker station before leaving.
IT'S THAT EASY! A few other important things to note:
- This option will only be available when the Boyd Grab ‘N Go is closed and the Dining Hall is open (visit our hours page for details). It is also available at Jefferson Dining Hall at any time the venue is open. Shively Court has this option at breakfast only.
- All containers must be able to close, meaning all items must fit into a carry-out container
- If you decide to carry-out, you may not dine-in during the same visit.
- Please dispose of your container responsibly.