Dining Court/Hall "To-Go" Option
In an effort to provide further flexibility to our customers while keeping costs down, Ohio University Culinary Services has implemented a To-Go option available within all Dining Courts/Halls (Nelson Court, Shively Court and Boyd Dining).
Here is how the To-Go policy works:
- At the Dining Court/Hall, tell the checker that you would like the To-Go option;
- The checker will swipe your ID card;
- You will receive two (2) containers: a large sectioned container, and an insulated cup with a lid;
- You are now free to enter the Dining Court/Hall, make your selections. Stop by the checker station before leaving.
IT'S THAT EASY! A few other important things to note:
- All containers must be able to close, meaning all items must fit into a carry-out container
- If you decide to carry-out, you may not dine-in during the same visit.
- Please dispose of your container responsibly.