Construction & Facilities Bid Information
Click here to go to Ohio University Construction Webpage
Ohio University Notice of Non-Discrimination and Affirmative Action
- Be sure your Bureau of Workers Compensation Drug free Safety Program (DFSP) is current. Click here to check.
- All subcontractors need current Bureau of Workers Compensation Drug free Safety Program (DFSP). You will be required to fill out the DAS Subcontractor & Material Supplier Declaration form before the job begins. Click here to view this form.
- Be sure EEO Certificate of Compliance is current or in application process. Click here to check this.
- Must check for EDGE subcontractors and suppliers to meet the 5% requirement. A waiver is required if less than 5 %. Please click here to view the Waiver form. A waiver would be granted ONLY if there is agreement from OU and the State of Ohio that there was no possibility of reaching the 5% goal.
- INCLUDE ALL PAGES OF THE BID FORM. For markings on envelope follow Instructions to Bidders Section 2.6.1 and 3.1.2 for required information.
- There is a link to the DAS pay application form to be used on the OU construction website. Must use the latest version that includes EDGE. Short form for smaller projects with no more than 4 page Schedule of Values. When creating your Schedule of Values, be sure that the EDGE part of the project has its own line.
- NOTE: When printing the Pay Application, DO NOT HIT PRINT unless you choose how many pages. (Otherwise it will print about 140 pages.)
- Ohio University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or military veteran status in its employment practices or in the provision of educational programs and services.
- The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the University's non-discrimination policies, to receive discrimination/harassment complaints from members of the university community, and to monitor the institution's compliance with state and federal non-discrimination laws and regulations:
Laura L. Myers, J.D., M.A.
Interim Director, Office for Institutional Equity
Office of the Executive Vice President and Provost
101 Crewson House
Athens, OH 45701
Title IX and ADA/504 Coordinator