It is your responsibility to drop all your courses if you do not plan to take them in the current term. Please review the academic calendar for important enrollment dates. You may check your account activity on My OHIO Student Center. A late fee of 1.5% will apply to late payments. Your classes will NOT be dropped for non-payment of current quarter tuition/fees.
My OHIO Student Center and Current Authorized Users
Students: To make an online payment on your student account, login to My OHIO portal (Accounts tab) to access your My OHIO Student Center. Under the Finances section select Make a Payment. This will direct to you to our online payment processor. Please be sure to turn off any pop up blockers for your browser.
Authorized Users: To make an online payment, login to your Authorized User account. Please be sure to turn off any pop up blockers for your browser.
- eCheck: No service fee is charged for this option. You will need to provide you bank’s routing number and your checking or savings account number. If you have questions regarding the correct numbers to use, please contact your financial institution. DO NOT use your debit card number.
- Credit Card: A processing fee of 2.9% is added to the total payment. Only MasterCard, Discover and American Express are accepted.
- By Mail
- Payment should be mailed to Ohio University, PO Box 960, Athens OH 45701
- Please include your PID number on your check
- In Person
- Athens Campus: Office of the Bursar, 010 Chubb Hall. Only cash or checks are accepted
- Regional Campus Student Services Office: Only check or credit card is accepted. Only students attending that particular regional campus can pay in person with a credit card. Regional campuses cannot accept cash payments.
Dishonored ACH payments and checks are charged a $25.00 service fee. A returned check hold may be placed on the student's records. This hold will affect registration, grades, transcripts, and diplomas from being processed.
If you are unable to pay your tuition and fees by the first due date for a term, you can enroll in the Payment Plan which will split the balance of the current term into installments. To enroll, students can login in to your portal at my.ohio.edu and access the Account tab. View your My OHIO Student Center and choose Self Service > Campus Finances > Enroll Payment Plan from the top menu.
Awarded financial aid will be listed on your My OHIO Student Center. Financial aid will be applied to your student account if you have qualified for assistance and have completed the requirements of the aid. If you are expecting financial aid and your account does not have an award listed, please contact the Office of Student Financial Aid at 740.593.4141.
Third Party Sponsored Students (Military/Tuition Assistance/Employers)
If your tuition and fees will be either partially or fully paid by a third-party sponsoring organization (your company, the military, or other sponsor), you must provide tuition assistance forms or other billing authorization to the Office of the Bursar by the due date of your account charges.
Contact the Office of the Bursar at 740.593.4130 for specific instructions.