The Office of the Bursar offers a payment plan option for students who are unable to pay their tuition and fees by the first due date of a semester. Students/Authorized Users may enroll in an installment payment plan each semester. Students who wish to enroll may do so by logging into their My OHIO Student Center and, under the Finances section, selecting ‘Enroll in Payment Plan’ from the dropdown menu. Authorized Users may also enroll through the Authorized User portal.
Special Note for Graduate students with Appointments: Please enroll in the payment plan through the Graduate Students Appointment Portal. The Graduate Appointment payment plan is only available for Fall and Spring semesters.
Payment Plan Synopsis
- Enrollment is available once tuition for a semester posts to a student account.
- Students must enroll in the payment plan each semester.
- The enrollment fee is $40.00 per semester.
- Enrollment must occur by the first due date for a semester to avoid receiving a late fee on the full balance due.
- Late installment payments will be subjected to a 1.5% late fee.
Unfortunately, the Office of the Bursar cannot auto-withdraw payment plan installment amounts due from a student's bank account. Online payments must be initiated monthly through the My OHIO Student Center or the Authorized User portal.
Payment Plan Due Dates
- Fall 2014-15: September 21, 2014, October 21, 2014, November 21, 2014, December 21, 2014
- Spring 2014-15: January 21, 2015, February 21, 2015, March 21, 2015, April 21, 2015
- Summer 2014-15: May 21, 2015, June 21, 2015, July 21, 2015