If you are unable to pay your tuition and fees by the first due date for a semester, you can enroll in Payment Plan which will split the balance of the current semester into installments. To enroll, sign in to My OHIO using your OHIO ID and password, click on the Accounts tab, and then sign into My OHIO Student Center. From the drop down menu, choose Enroll in Payment Plan. Enrollment is also available in the Authorized User Access.
- The enrollment fee for Payment Plan is $40.00 per semester.
- Students must enroll in Payment Plan each semester.
- Payment Plan must be enrolled in by the due date of the charges on the student account to avoid a late fee on the full balance due.
- Fall 2014-15: September 21, 2014, October 21, 2014, November 21, 2014, December 21, 2014
- Spring 2014-15: January 21, 2015, February 21, 2015, March 21, 2015, April 21, 2015
- Summer 2014-15: May 21, 2015, June 21, 2015, July 21, 2015