About 40% of Ohio University’s waste is diverted as recyclables and reusables. This represents about 2,500 tons of materials/year, which is equal to over $200,000 in avoided cost of disposal.
- End of Fall and Spring Quarter Food Collection
- Residence Hall Move-Out Recyclables and Reusables Recovery
- Residence Hall Move-In Cardboard Recovery
- Reusables Recycling and Waste Management
- Confidential Materials Recycling Pick-up
- Office and Storage Area Clean Out
- Maintenance or Recycling and Dumpster Areas
- Campus Event Recycling
- Sporting Events, Luncheons, Concerts, Activities on the Greens, etc.
- Theater Set Recovery
- Greek Week Air Band Materials Recovery
- Homecoming Float Materials Recovery
- Pre-Building Clean Outs
- Construction and Demolition Material Recovery