Ohio University Faculty panel
February 25th, 2003, 8:00 to 9:30 pm
Siegfried Auditorium (Room 519)
- Chair: Communications: Elisabeth Graham
- Timothy G. Anderson, Geography: Specialty: German Immigration Europe and America.
- Robert H. Whealey, History: Specialty: Hitler and Spain
- Alfred Eckes, Economic History & Contemporary History Institute. Publisher of seven books on the global economy.
- John R. Gump, Presbyterian Pastor & assistant Dean at St. Johns College Annapolis, Maryland City University of New York teaching and administration. Experience with Reformed and Evangelical churches in Prague, Budapest and Vienna.
- James Mosher, Political Science, co-author of “Alternative Approaches to Governance in the EU.”
Co-Sponsored by the Contemporary History Institute, the Institute for Applied and Professional Ethics, the Geography department, the History Department, the Scripps School of Journalism, the Philosophy Department, and the Political Science Department at Ohio University.