The Institute for Applied and Professional Ethics promotes the application of techniques for making principled ethical decisions in an ever-changing world.
Bringing together faculty from Ohio University’s Department of Philosophy, College of Business, and School of Journalism, the Institute:
- organizes workshops & seminars for students and professionals;
- supports graduate students in fields related to ethics;
- sponsors ethics-related undergraduate projects & travel;
- hosts conferences and symposia;
- sponsors visiting scholars and professionals;
- assists other organizations promoting ethical causes.
1960′s Abortion Accountability Addiction Aesthetic Epistemology Aesthetics Affirmative Action Agroforestry Animal Rights Animals Bioethics Biomedical Ethics Blogging Blogging Ethics business ethics Capital Punishment Cheating Consumption Decision-making Democracy Education Environment environmental ethics Ethics Feminism Gender Globalization Human Rights interactive theater Journalism & Media Law Lying Media Nature Online Journalism Plagiarism Privacy Race Religion Science Sports Suicide Technology Tragic Events Workplace Ethics